Drag n Drop !

LeoVanGogh

5 posts in this topic

drag and drop image or text from finder to indesign no more work in DP 10.5, realized that it also dont work in a lot other application, like toast ...

any fix for that?

im actually on the layout of a magazine and theres a lot of images to import, this is making me feel like back to quark 4 two yrs ago! :D

drag and drop image or text from finder to indesign no more work in DP 10.5, realized that it also dont work in a lot other application, like toast ...

any fix for that?

im actually on the layout of a magazine and theres a lot of images to import, this is making me feel like back to quark 4 two yrs ago! :D

Why the heck are you installing a OS, which is very Beta, on a production machine?

That's even more stupid than installing Windows on a Mac..

then how will everybody know what should be ammended in the system? it must be on a working machine in a working environment so as to keep the evolution of os x fluent!

True, but you should never install a beta OS on a production machine or it must be on a seperate hdd.

I'm currently playing around with Leopard.

I've installed it on my G3 iBook because i've read that this may not be possible.

I'm currently trying to get it to work on a test machine (i945 / P4 3,2ghz) on a clean hdd.

And of course i have my production machine on 10.4.7, which I intent to keep like it is because it's very stable.