function, the audio issue is solved, I would hang in mega

my win and the DSDT from that used in hackintosh for if you had time

Check it out, I appreciate, mi machine is AMD

dsdt.bin

aml used

Try it

dsdt.surfcaster.zip

Olá Maldon

I have everything working (net, audio, video) except for Sleep, or to be more precise Wakeup, because the machine does go to sleep but never fully wakes up (thought the cpu, graphics card and PSU fans do work after Wakeup). I tried pinging and got no response either.

Attached is my DSDT patched using your auto-patcher et al.

Hope you can solve this mystery. Tried eveything possible solution I could find in these and other forums to no luck. You're my last resort.

Obrigado!

send_me.zip

I have everything working (net, audio, video) except for Sleep, or to be more precise Wakeup, because the machine does go to sleep but never fully wakes up (thought the cpu, graphics card and PSU fans do work after Wakeup). I tried pinging and got no response either.

run on terminal

ioreg -lw0 | grep CSTInfo

Hi Mald0n,

Hoping you can help me out,

Just ran the JAR version of the Auto-Patcher in Windows 7 using HP DV6 Core i patch, and it seems to just sit there after getting to Status: Applying Patches.

The blue bar is still running across the window but nothing else is happening. There's no dstd.aml on the desktop either.

Any ideas?

Thanks much

Just ran the JAR version of the Auto-Patcher in Windows 7 using HP DV6 Core i patch, and it seems to just sit there after getting to Status: Applying Patches.

send me DSDT

Here is a "send me" for ASrock Z68 Pro3. Current issues are:

1) (most important) Audio works OK, but only 1 output detected

2) SATA ports retected as unknown (but works great, so it's only cosmetic issue)

3) No sleep function

dsdt.Alexey.zip

-AUDIO use HDEF Gigabyte and apply correct _DSM

-SATA use kexts AppleAHCIPort.kext 10.6.8

-SLEEP use NativePM or Sleepenabler

use AppleLPC.kext 10.6.8 too

Use DSDT

reboot and Apply HDEF Gigabyte

look it

post-557433-1307284556_thumb.png

Thank you! Done it but still has only 1 audio out active. By the way: system info shows 4 audio outs, as expected. But still only 1 of them active in Preferences.

dsdt.joalmoju.zip

Use forum

Thank you! Done it but still has only 1 audio out active. By the way: system info shows 4 audio outs, as expected. But still only 1 of them active in Preferences.

HDEF(DSDT) + LegacyHda + AppleHda Patched

read1 it

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465

uppps that quickly, I am trying to see in a few hours after

skip sleep if he wakes up fine, thank you very much

edit:

a curious little problem, I tried it (dsdt) in a test folder

with the flag:

DSDT = / TEST / DSDT.aml WAIT = YES, perfect, so far all ok, put the

dsdt extra folder or in the root and not boot the system stays

USB and from there it does not, reboot and go back to using the DSDT =

WAIT = YES and start without further problems although I have seen that the HPET and RTC

give error messages map ?????

keyboard after sleep non works, changed port usb works 30 minutes + o -

a curious little problem, I tried it (dsdt) in a test folder

with the flag:

DSDT = / TEST / DSDT.aml WAIT = YES, perfect, so far all ok, put the

dsdt extra folder or in the root and not boot the system stays

USB and from there it does not, reboot and go back to using the DSDT =

WAIT = YES and start without further problems although I have seen that the HPET and RTC

give error messages map ?????

keyboard after sleep non works, changed port usb works 30 minutes + o -

look it

http://blog.nawcom.com/?p=347

try it

Hi MaLd0n,

I'm quite new with all this stuff, but with all the help found in this forum I managed to install and boot 10.6.7 in my Packard Bell TK85 (i5-480 and nVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, the only HW with no Kext support...) laptop. The only thing that worries me is the noise coming from a fan, and that the laptop is overheating. I'm requesting help as there is a tip on how to solve this here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1343415. and I need my custom DSDT patch.

Here is the result send_me.zip

Thanks in advance.

Hi MaLd0n,

I have a Dell Optiplex 780, which you have already created a patch for, when I try to apply the patch using DSDT editor I get the following error.

[Line 3881 type Error message Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags ]

[Line 3888 type Error message Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags ]

I am running a BIOS A03, from what I can tell your patch may be for A01 but I can't run this version as it will cause my memory to become incompatible.

Attached is the send_me.zip you have asked for.

Any help, I would be grateful.

Thank you!

send_me.zip

I'm quite new with all this stuff, but with all the help found in this forum I managed to install and boot 10.6.7 in my Packard Bell TK85 (i5-480 and nVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, the only HW with no Kext support...) laptop. The only thing that worries me is the noise coming from a fan, and that the laptop is overheating. I'm requesting help as there is a tip on how to solve this here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1343415. and I need my custom DSDT patch.

dsdt.atletin.zip

remove OpenHaltRestart, NullCPUPowerManagement, PlatformUUID

Use Chameleon RC5

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Use smbios MacBookPro6,1 or 6,2

I have a Dell Optiplex 780, which you have already created a patch for, when I try to apply the patch using DSDT editor I get the following error.

[Line 3881 type Error message Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags ]

[Line 3888 type Error message Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags ]

I am running a BIOS A03, from what I can tell your patch may be for A01 but I can't run this version as it will cause my memory to become incompatible.

dsdt.tezzamac.zip

hey again MaLd0n,

i just to make myself more clear about some things.

everything works great and now it's just to know better,

does your patches to my board have vanilla speed step for my cpu?

if yes then never mind just traveling here to learn a bit :unsure:

and one more thing which i'm not sure you can help (cause no dsdt related)maybe i will put another thread about it somewhere else

MSR tools doesn't show anything, it's loading (while i'm entering my admin password it says on top "initializing" and when hit ok,the initializing disappear and nothing else loaded), while on my previews installation it worked without problems.

thanks

ok so i fix the MSR tools problem, and from what i can see i'm always at full speed, both msr tools and cpu-x showed highest freq

i'm trying to understand by myself really, but as i can see from other peoples dsdts something in the structure of my Scope (_PR) is different so it's very hard for me to understand.

any input will be great

:lol: (now) really wish i had sandybridge,

but for now all good, but this one brought one more question to my mind (lol im curios)

what are the ssdt stand for? i see that on some you need to edit in order to get better cpu performance.

now i'm not saying something is wrong with my config, cause geekbench pretty good for my oldie cpu, score 7500

but just want to understand what those table are used for, and if i get any advantage on changing something on them.

the only weird things write now on my rig is my bluetooth dongle and wifi dongle.

if i set on bios to allow usb wake my dongle breaks sleep, i don't mind cause it still won't fix waking from magic mouse.

but my other problem is with my wifi, sometimes after long sleep time i have to replug it, i tried some fixes but non work. i wonder if there any dsdt fix which may do this for me (like disable and enable usb port at system wake)

while when i allow usb wake in bios, and usb stay on when on sleep (without bluetooth), when i wake my pc, some usb problems come up, first my wifi card will not work at all until restart, and sometime it can make hole usb ports not working. same thing like when i told you i have problems with some jailbreak programs (long time ago).

i think it might have to do either with the fact that my system is bit old, or something can be done with dsdt

one more thing is, i hope all those not necessarily dsdt related question bothering you

if so, feel free to say

what are the ssdt stand for? i see that on some you need to edit in order to get better cpu performance.

now i'm not saying something is wrong with my config, cause geekbench pretty good for my oldie cpu, score 7500

but just want to understand what those table are used for, and if i get any advantage on changing something on them.

Secondary System Description Tables (SSDT) are a continuation of the DSDT. The SSDT is comprised of a system description table header followed by data in Definition Block format. ...

read it

ACPIspec40a.pdf.zip

My files(DSDT and SSDT)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=92962

Secondary System Description Tables (SSDT) are a continuation of the DSDT. The SSDT is comprised of a system description table header followed by data in Definition Block format. ...

read it

ACPIspec40a.pdf.zip

My files(DSDT and SSDT)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=92962

thanks! i will dig into it

can you send me your unpatched ones just for compression between them?

btw i can see your ssdts are way different then mine, is it stripped like this or it's advanced patching?

if patching what are the advantage?

i'm starting to read now the acpi but it will take some time to read and understand :D