DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

mald0n:

I've got a Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3. I have 10.6.7 with 10.6.8 kernel working on it using a GA-H67MA-D2H-B3 DSDT. I want to try to get it to my proper DSDT for my motherboard but when I remove my current DSDT to reboot to run Auto Patcher, I can't get back into Mac OS X (black screen - not sure if it's the video or other).

This is what I installed ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url])

--UserDSDT Install (Check)

--System Utilities (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Audio - Realtek ALC8xx - ALC8xxHDA (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Audio - Realtek ALC8xx - AppleHDA Rollback (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Audio - Realtek ALC8xx - Non-DSDT HDA Enabler - ALC889 (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Disk - IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Graphics - ATI 1.6.34.13 (Check) - only if you have an ATI card

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Miscellaneous - USB 3.0 - NEC/Renasas (Check) - may not work - I can't test USB 3.0

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Kexts & Enablers - Network - Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6 (Check)

--Drivers & Bootloaders - Bootloaders - Chimera 1.4.1

--Customization - Boot Options - 64-bit Apple Boot Screen

And I am pointing to the 10.7.4 kernel and AppleAHCIPort.kext from the iMac 10.6.7 update as well.

Any suggestions how I can get into Mac OS with my DSDT removed to run the autopatcher?

Not sure if this works or not - but I booted into Windows and ran RW-Everything and exported the DSDT from there (can't upload here quite yet). Can you use a DSDT from RW-Everything and modify it into a DSDT.aml?

If you want to send me information about your system so I can make an auto-patcher for it, please download and run the attached "run_me" script and attach the "send_me.zip" file it creates on your desktop. The included data is your DSDT, a list of loaded kexts, an ioreg dump and the kernel log. If you want to see the commands it runs, just open the script with "Automator"

Hello,

this is the system information for an Acer Aspire 5935G 74450Mn.

Thank you in advance :(

send_me.zip

The DSDT is already patched

what chipset?

Hello,

this is the chipset for my notebook model: Mobile Intel GM45 Express. I used the autopatcher using an acer model that was the closest to my computer, there are several problems using the generated dsdt. however it can go to sleep at least, but when it tries to wake it shuts down automatically. i was looking for the right dsdt. do you need an unpatched dsdt? how can i extract one from my system? i am using osx 10.6.7 64bit with chameleon 2.0 RC5 bootloader. please tell me if you need any other information.

thank you

this is the chipset for my notebook model: Mobile Intel GM45 Express. I used the autopatcher using an acer model that was the closest to my computer, there are several problems using the generated dsdt. however it can go to sleep at least, but when it tries to wake it shuts down automatically. i was looking for the right dsdt. do you need an unpatched dsdt? how can i extract one from my system? i am using osx 10.6.7 64bit with chameleon 2.0 RC5 bootloader. please tell me if you need any other information.

Extract from Windows

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

when using the correct DSDT, is it still necessary to use nullpowermanagement.kext and sleepenabler.kext?

dsdt_unclege.zip

remove NullCPUPowerManagement and SleepEnabler

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Use Chameleon RC5

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227833

fun.gif

dsdt_unclege.zip

remove NullCPUPowerManagement and SleepEnabler

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Use Chameleon RC5

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227833

post-557433-1307034514.gif

Hello, thanks for the dsdt. i removed nullcpupm and sleepenabler and installed chameleon rc5. unfortunately when i insert the p anc c state srings the system freezes on the apple logo. without inserting these strings the system boots up fine. still have the problem of waking up. the system shuts down on wake-up try after displaying "wake kernel!" text.

i have attached a system log with the script you provided, hope it helps: send_me_unclegeacer5935g.zip

Thank you for the great work!

Update:

works with only GenerateCStates on!

Hello, thanks for the dsdt. i removed nullcpupm and sleepenabler and installed chameleon rc5. unfortunately when i insert the p anc c state srings the system freezes on the apple logo. without inserting these strings the system boots up fine. still have the problem of waking up. the system shuts down on wake-up try after displaying "wake kernel!" text.

i have attached a system log with the script you provided, hope it helps: send_me_unclegeacer5935g.zip

Thank you for the great work!

Use Smbios MacBookPro5,1

Still having the wake up problem. The using the smbios.plist the system is recognized as macbookpro5.1. I'm attaching the system report. i really don't know how to proceed. send_me.zip

Thank You again!

try it

dsdt.02.zip

run on terminal

ioreg -lw0 | grep CSTInfo

still nothing, the response i got for the command you gave me was: "CSTInfo" = 19136773. don't know if that helps. this is the file report generated:send_me.zip

CST ok

Sleep

I have no idea

use search forum

Mald0m Hi, I have been reading this subforum and I have a small problem

keyboard and mouse from time to time I "sleep" and then not again

function, the audio issue is solved, I would hang in mega

my win and the DSDT from that used in hackintosh for if you had time

Check it out, I appreciate, mi machine is AMD

dsdt.bin

aml used