DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

Dear OP,

Will it be possible to have Lenovo B560 DSDT added.

Lenovo - Laptop B560 Model: 4333 S/N: WB01638715 BIOS: 39CN16WW

Intel® Pentium® processor P6200

Features a 1066MHz system bus, 3MB cache and 2.13GHz processor speed.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD (8086:0046)

AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (1969:1063)

AR9285 Wireless (168c:002b)

Realtek audio

2GB DDR3 memory

320GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm

The reason was when installing SL 10.6.3 retail dvd with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], everything work great but after installing latest Chameleon, i get Boot0:GPT, Boot0:error. However, I can only boot with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] CD. Maybe the DSDT might help solve the boot0:error. Snow leopard was default in disk0s2.

If i try to reinstall with MyHack, it will not work. I boot from MyHack CD and then it asked me to "hit any key to continue" so i did and it just reboot. thanks

DSDT is not original

Sorry, what's this mean?

I'd run your command-line script after loading OSX without a DSDT in com.apple.boot.plist (as you write in the first post)

I'm using RC5 823, with P and C state.

I don't understood....

Hello.

Will you please provide me a dsdt patch for my HP DV7 4190es:

Nombre del productodv7-4190esNúmero de productoXE278EAMicroprocesadorProcesador Intel Core i7-720QM a 1,6 GHzCaché del microprocesador6 MB de caché de nivel 3Memoria4 GB de memoria DDR3 (1 x 4096 MB)Memoria máx.Admite hasta 8 GB de memoria DDR3Gráficos de vídeoTarjeta gráfica ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650Memoria de vídeo Hasta un total de 2714 MB de memoria gráfica con DDR3 dedicada de 1 GBPantallaPantalla LED de alta definición HD+ HP BrightView de 43,9 cm (17,3 pulgadas) en diagonal (1600 x 900)Disco duroUnidad de disco duro SATA de 640 GB (5400 rpm)Unidad multimediaUnidad óptica SATA: Unidad de DVD±R/RW SuperMulti con LightScribe compatible con doble capaTarjeta de redLAN Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 integradaConectividad sin cables802.11 b/g/nSonidoSistema de sonido con ritmos y subwoofer integradoTecladoTeclado de tamaño completo con teclado numérico integradoDispositivo señaladorHP Clickpad compatible con muchos toques, que incorpora botón de activación/desactivaciónRanuras para tarjetas PCLector de soportes digitales integrado "5 en 1" para tarjetas Secure Digital, MultiMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro o xD PicturePuertos externos

• 1 puerto VGA
  • 1 salida de auriculares estéreo
  • 1 entrada de micrófono
  • 4 puertos USB 2.0 (4° compartido con puerto eSATA)
  • 1 puerto eSATA + USB
  • 1 puerto Ethernet RJ45

Dimensiones27,4 cm (largo) x 41,53 cm (ancho) x 3,18 cm (alto mín.) / 3,7 cm (alto máx.)PesoA partir de 3,25 kgAlimentaciónAdaptador de alimentación de CA de 120 W

Batería de litio-ion (Li-Ion) de 6 celdasContenido de la cajaCámara web HP TrueVision con micrófono digital integrado (VGA low-light)

I have added send_me file.

send_meDV7_4190es.zip

I'd run your command-line script after loading OSX without a DSDT in com.apple.boot.plist (as you write in the first post)

do you use biosmod?

Maldon

I know you have already done an ASUS N50VN. I am using the DSDT you provided much earlier, along with the smbios.plist.

I am having issues with sleep. Whenever I sleep the machine, it attempts to immediately restart but never does. In order to wake from sleep I have to hard restart the laptop. Here's my sendme file, hopefully you have a trick up your sleeve that can help me get my computer sleeping properly. Thanks!

send_me.zip

Hello Again,

Thanks for your previous help.

My problem is in pci it showing but its now working, i try all possbile way and discuss with lots of people and finally came to know might DSDT would be able to run my wifi.

Card Detals

14e4;Broadcom Corporation;4315;BCM4312 802.11b/g LP-PHY;Network controller

Here i attaching DSDT Dump as well as fresh and edited dsdt.

This is last option for me because i didnt able to use or replace 3rd party or any other vendor card cuz of BIOS whitelist stuff.

Regards

HP_Pavilion_dv6_2164tx.zip

post-690327-1306395207_thumb.jpg

ok, so you made a HUGE STEP, but there are still some things.

as you see the serial-ata has moved to the ata place, which i think where it really need to be but correct me on this(if i'm wrong).

now for the problem,

post-690327-1306395342_thumb.jpg

only one was loaded, while on the patched one, two was loaded.

i have 3 hdd plugged right now,only 2 was loaded.

it's hell of a progress, but not there yet, can you do anything else?

thanks!

1.tiff

2.tiff

thnx MaLd0n, i will try it.

Hi MaLd0n,

I've tried it, first only with the dsdt, it was ok except for the graphics,of course. But when I tried to use the graphics enabler in the boot.plist, it stops with a blue screen flickering dark blue and light blue and the desktop never shows up.

can you help me with that?

rn74

do you use biosmod?

Yes, but is only a cosmetic mod: I've changed the default Asus logo with an apple pict, using the Asus tool under windows.

It's a problem? In any way, a part the pict, the BIOS is the original Asus P6T SE v. 0908.

This is the command file (save from Asus OC Profile):

P6T_908.zip

In short: 4 Core - no HT, native SATA, ACPI Support (no 2.0), S3 Resume

14e4;Broadcom Corporation;4315;BCM4312 802.11b/g LP-PHY;Network controller

http://nawcom.com/osx86/files/10.6/Wireles...jector.kext.zip

I've tried it, first only with the dsdt, it was ok except for the graphics,of course. But when I tried to use the graphics enabler in the boot.plist, it stops with a blue screen flickering dark blue and light blue and the desktop never shows up.

can you help me with that?

use another method to activate the video

use the search forum

Without SleepEnabler, no change in behavior. Ran a new runme script without SleepEnabler to see if you had any more ideas.

I have no idea

Use Clean install

Yes, but is only a cosmetic mod: I've changed the default Asus logo with an apple pict, using the Asus tool under windows.

Extract DSDT from Windows

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

it's hell of a progress, but not there yet, can you do anything else?

look at the ioreg

send me SS SystemInfo / Devices

Mald0n Hello, I would like to know how he got the DSDT of this board ASRock G41M-VS3? previously I've been watching the topics of this portal but can not find any information on this board, the chipset is the Intel G41 Board, not if the AutoPatcher solved this question? I thank you very much for the information given.

Mald0n Hello, I would like to know how he got the DSDT of this board ASRock G41M-VS3? previously I've been watching the topics of this portal but can not find any information on this board, the chipset is the Intel G41 Board, not if the AutoPatcher solved this question? I thank you very much for the information given.

send me files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816

@ugooh

dsdt.ugooh.zip

Use forum

NativePM and restart fix use Chameleon RC5

I already try this, even i discuss this with nawcom also, as per nawcom rebranding didnt work for me, i have only solution of DSDT

I have no idea

sorry

Marvell???

Use kext

this is the DSDT extracted from my P6T SE thanks to Everest Ultimate under Windows Seven 64

ok

you have a DSDT running on MacOsX

You can use that same DSDT(Mac Os X)

is quite complete