DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

Thank you so much.

I tried out the Dell Studio Slim 540s dsdt.aml. Shutdown and restart work beautifully, but sleep doesn't. The computer goes to sleep okay but I can't wake it with a USB wireless mouse or keyboard. The USB wireless mouse and keyboard wake my other Hackintosh up. The power button can't wake the computer up either. Any thoughts?

Hi Mald0n!

Here is my ASUS PUNDIT Barebon that has some problems (P5945 model, cpu 2.4 ghz core2duo e6600,3 gb ram, 500gb eide hd, intel 945/950 chipset , 950 gma graphics dvi+vga) .

Problems :

-usb not always seen

-sleep not working

-hpet not present in original dsdt (dunno why...)

-audio ad1988 codec (it should work, but no ext inputs, outputs and so on... perhaps i need a good legacy kext)

-gma graphics not working full res and qe/ci (you will find its details inside your send_it file)

May you help me to fix it (expecially sleep and hpet) ? Here is my send_it file attached and my dsdt+acpi tables...

Thanks!

Mal

PUNDITtables.zip

send_mePUNDIT.zip

codecaudio_pundit.txt.zip

try it

dsdt.N_One.zip

You're using the original USB kext? or use USB roll back?

Use original kext

Tried it, new DSDT didnt work: still no brightness keys and also no sleep anymore....

So I reverted back to the one you did before, with the removed hdef. (see attached)

No I am not using USB Roll back.

I have also found that I dont need anycardreader.kext. Seems to work oob.

Thanks

N

dsdt.aml.zip

Thank you so much.

I tried out the Dell Studio Slim 540s dsdt.aml. Shutdown and restart work beautifully, but sleep doesn't. The computer goes to sleep okay but I can't wake it with a USB wireless mouse or keyboard. The USB wireless mouse and keyboard wake my other Hackintosh up. The power button can't wake the computer up either. Any thoughts?

USBs are shown as integrated?

USBs are shown as integrated?

I'm not sure what that means. But I believe so based on this...

USBIntegrated.png

I also tried a SleepEnabler.kext. It didn't work either. Actually it worked even less. At least with your method I appear to get to sleep okay. Waking up is the hard part.

Hi Mald0n!

Here is my ASUS PUNDIT Barebon that has some problems (P5945 model, cpu 2.4 ghz core2duo e6600,3 gb ram, 500gb eide hd, intel 945/950 chipset , 950 gma graphics dvi+vga) .

Problems :

-usb not always seen

-sleep not working

-hpet not present in original dsdt (dunno why...)

-audio ad1988 codec (it should work, but no ext inputs, outputs and so on... perhaps i need a good legacy kext)

-gma graphics not working full res and qe/ci (you will find its details inside your send_it file)

May you help me to fix it (expecially sleep and hpet) ? Here is my send_it file attached and my dsdt+acpi tables...

Thanks!

Mal

PUNDITtables.zip

send_mePUNDIT.zip

codecaudio_pundit.txt.zip

dsdt_manmal.zip

Use ForceHPET=Yes

Tried it, new DSDT didnt work: still no brightness keys and also no sleep anymore....

So I reverted back to the one you did before, with the removed hdef. (see attached)

No I am not using USB Roll back.

I have also found that I dont need anycardreader.kext. Seems to work oob.

Thanks

N

I have no idea about the keys for brightness

I'm not sure what that means. But I believe so based on this...

I also tried a SleepEnabler.kext. It didn't work either. Actually it worked even less. At least with your method I appear to get to sleep okay. Waking up is the hard part.

send me kextstat

Thank you!

Unfortunatelly sound still works only with non-DSDT enabler and sleep is still broken:(

Audio

DSDT + LegacyHda(for your codec) + AppleHda patched

Sleep

NativePM + USB fix(if necessary)

sandy bridge without power management at the moment

Audio

DSDT + LegacyHda(for your codec) + AppleHda patched

Sleep

NativePM + USB fix(if necessary)

sandy bridge without power management at the moment

I have added NativePM settings to chameleon, and still have the same problem: Screen goes black, but CPU/Video fans are still running, and system doesn't go to sleep.

I've attached updated send_me.zip, with kextstat inside, but being dumped with your DSDT active (so there is your, not system DSDT).

Thank you for your help!

send_me.zip

I have added NativePM settings to chameleon, and still have the same problem: Screen goes black, but CPU/Video fans are still running, and system doesn't go to sleep.

I've attached updated send_me.zip, with kextstat inside, but being dumped with your DSDT active (so there is your, not system DSDT).

Thank you for your help!

there is still no solution for power management in sandybridge

wait

Hello, i have a Intel DP67DE.

Thanks in advance!

LG Wesu

dsdt_wesulaner.zip

Hi Mald0n!

Thanks for your file! It seems a lot better now!

Anyway i still have a few things that do not work properly :

1) sleep isn't working (although i saw you fixed usb , hpet etc)

2) gma now works but i have artefacts on screen, and on dsdtse's yellow screen i cannot see cursor.

3) Performace is really slow now, and geekbench gives me 2289, before (using nullcpupowermanagement) it gave me almost 3500 ! Which chameleon version do you suggest me to use? I am on 10.6.4 .

Any idea how to fix such things? sleep & artefacts on gma(and cursor invisible on yellow screen where there is editable text, like in DSDTSE software)?

Thanks!!

Mal

dsdt_manmal.zip

Use ForceHPET=Yes