DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

nothing still. thanks for trying though. you're amazing. makes me realize what a complete noob i am.

I have no idea

sorry

01a.png We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!

Hello, Mal.

I solved the problem of low scoring and null.

Now I'm not using the Null and I enabled only CStase Pstates and the Chameleon, just like I did before.

First, unfortunately, I had enabled DropSDT. In fact, if I enable, I get a score of about 6K. If you do not skill, however, get a score of about 12K.

Thank you very much the same for your support.

here is my current dsdt...

What?

:blink:

Hello, Mal.

I solved the problem of low scoring and null.

Now I'm not using the Null and I enabled only CStase Pstates and the Chameleon, just like I did before.

First, unfortunately, I had enabled DropSDT. In fact, if I enable, I get a score of about 6K. If you do not skill, however, get a score of about 12K.

Thank you very much the same for your support.

01a.png

You're Welcome

you asked for my dsdt... so there it is :)

i tried changing hdef to azal but still get kernel panics... do i have to remove everything about audio in the dsdt?

use it

dsdt.02.zip

I removed the HDEF

send me a kextstat

thanks a lot for the quick support mate! will try it out tonight since I'm at work right now...

one other thing... with the current dsdt I lost the ability to change brightness.

the guy in this post has a dsdt for the z560 where the brightness keys work (but where sleep is not working as well as with the one you did)

could you point me to the excerpt of code where I can take the brightness keys infos out of his dsdt and put it into mine?

Hi MaLd0N:

I've installed Snow Leopard following indications of tonymacx86 ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]).

My hardware is:

P5WDG2WS PRO motherboard

INTEL CORE2DUO E6600

NVIDIA GEFORE7300 LE

Everythings works fine, but I'm not able to make Firewire and LAN Network work.

It's weird, sometimes when I boot firewire is recognized, but many times it doesnt.

My mac info is MAC PRO 3.1 and BOOT ROM VERSION is mutibeast.tonymacx86.

I' didn't see any .aml into /extra folder, and also any .aml key inside .com.aplple.boot.plist (what it shows is a tonymacx86 key).

I've tryed to use your DSDT Auto-Parcher and it generates the .aml file on desktop, but I'm afraid that something might be not ok, since it's not patching or maybe there's a extra step that i'm missing.

Please let me know how to proceed, making work the firewire is just fine by me (I need it to run my Motu traveler).

Many thanks in advanced...!

Best regards,

Pablo Mazzara

thanks a lot for the quick support mate! will try it out tonight since I'm at work right now...

one other thing... with the current dsdt I lost the ability to change brightness.

the guy in this post has a dsdt for the z560 where the brightness keys work (but where sleep is not working as well as with the one you did)

could you point me to the excerpt of code where I can take the brightness keys infos out of his dsdt and put it into mine?

ask him what changed

it certainly can help you

P5WDG2WS PRO motherboard

Run DSDT Auto-Patcher and copy the DSDT generated in the desktop to the Extra folder or root of the HD

use smbios iMac

see the first post

Hi MaLd0N:

I've installed Snow Leopard following indications of tonymacx86 ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]).

My hardware is:

P5WDG2WS PRO motherboard

INTEL CORE2DUO E6600

NVIDIA GEFORE7300 LE

Everythings works fine, but I'm not able to make Firewire and LAN Network work.

It's weird, sometimes when I boot firewire is recognized, but many times it doesnt.

My mac info is MAC PRO 3.1 and BOOT ROM VERSION is mutibeast.tonymacx86.

I' didn't see any .aml into /extra folder, and also any .aml key inside .com.aplple.boot.plist (what it shows is a tonymacx86 key).

I've tryed to use your DSDT Auto-Parcher and it generates the .aml file on desktop, but I'm afraid that something might be not ok, since it's not patching or maybe there's a extra step that i'm missing.

Please let me know how to proceed, making work the firewire is just fine by me (I need it to run my Motu traveler).

Many thanks in advanced...!

Best regards,

Pablo Mazzara

for Network, you must use EFI String (for Leopard)

for SL, no need mod. SL recognizes Marvell Yukon 88E8052

for 2nd network, I dont now. I dont use it

Marvell_Yukon_88E8052.zip

post-557433-1304800877.png

dsdt.eMxyzptlk.zip

DTGP

RTC

L03, L04, L0C

LPC

UHCI

EHCI

Ethernet

GeForce 9600M GT < ---REMOVE GRAPHICS ENABLER, ETC, TEST IT

IRQs

ACAD

OS PATCHING

RENAMED DEVICES

_PSV

HDEF

SMBUS

FIREWIRE

SHUTDOWN

Hey Mald0n, I'm having an issue with sleep.. Whenever I put the computer to sleep, it doesn't wakeup because of CMOS reset issues.. JBraddock suggested I change the RTC device in the DSDT and modified the length to 0x08, and to 0x02, but that did not help..

I went a bit adventures last night and changed the RTC device to this (changed the alignment, the length and added IRQNoFlags()

Device (RTC)
{
   Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0B00"))
   Name (BUF0, ResourceTemplate ()
   {
       IO (Decode16,
           0x0070,             // Range Minimum
           0x0070,             // Range Maximum
           0x00,               // Alignment
           0x02,               // Length
           )
       IRQNoFlags ()
           {8}
   })
   Method (_CRS, 0, Serialized)
   {
       Return (BUF0)
   }
}

The sleep did not work like this and the computer got very unresponsive...

Could you please take a look at it ?

Thanks

send_me.zip

Hi MaLd0N

I try to patch my DSDT by NIXin PATCH HP DV6t with Core i7 1.2v Patch but i getting "Local APIC error".

same time my wificard (14e4;Broadcom Corporation;4315;BCM4312

802.11b/g LP-PHY;Network controller) is not working at all (with and

without DSDT)

Here i attacking my dsdt, if possible pls take a look and do need full.

Regards

HP_Pavilion_dv6_2164tx.zip

I went a bit adventures last night and changed the RTC device to this (changed the alignment, the length and added IRQNoFlags()

Lion?

Hi everyone,

Welcome MaLd0n ,I wonder if DSDT.aml work with Lion ?

Because I feel there are not many things that work with.

For now I've included the patch AD1988B for in info system but sleep system the DSDT.aml don't work and few other things to be .

You think it comes from DSDT.aml or ?

Thanks advance MaLd0n.

dsdt.aml.zip

Hey Mald0n, I'm having an issue with sleep.. Whenever I put the computer to sleep, it doesn't wakeup because of CMOS reset issues.. JBraddock suggested I change the RTC device in the DSDT and modified the length to 0x08, and to 0x02, but that did not help..

yes

is right

if I forgot

it was my mistake :(

No, he is on 10.6.7.

I have RTC set to 0x02 and a friend reported that it is also working on Lion. No CMOS Reset. Setting it to 0x08 causes black screen on wake in S3 sleep.

;)

"Local APIC error".

try it

dsdt.Abid_Khan.zip

Broadcom

use search forum

Welcome everyone,

Thanks MaLd0n,the screen turns off but not the rest (fan ect ect....) do not stop.

Despite the changes you have made,the sleep system don't work for me,I do not know if there is a solution to this problem via DSDT or other.

For its solution for me I use the kext of snow 10.6.6,patche DSDT AD1988B.txt and AD1988B.Fix.Kext

Hello MaLd0n

I have M4A89TD PRO

BIOS Rev. 1801

AMD Phenom II B55 x4

Asus Nvidia Geforce 9800GT 1GB

A-Data XPG G1600 4GB (2x2GB) 1600Mhz DDR3

SATA II 500Gb HDD

I'll appreciate if you patch the DSDT for me because as i see it the DSDT Auto-Patcher does not support my motherboard .

Thanks in advance.

send_me.zip

Despite the changes you have made,the sleep system don't work for me,I do not know if there is a solution to this problem via DSDT or other.

if it works in the Snow

should work at the Lion

Very strange

Could you take a look at this one for me please MaLd0n?

It's for an E System 3102 Laptop.

dsdt.condition_unknown.zip

I have M4A89TD PRO

dsdt.ixplode.zip

Here is a "send me" files for Asus P8H67-M PRO MotherBoard.

I hope you will add it to auto patcher:)

dsdt.Alexey.zip

Re: Chrishelms DSDT Lenovo Z560

use it

dsdt.02.zip

I removed the HDEF

send me a kextstat

Hello Maldon,

Sound still works (Voodoo 2.7.2) with the dsdt you made (with removed hdef) but still occasional KP.

The random Panics seem to be related to card reader and usb/power: sometimes I get a KP on shutdown when not removing the stick or when using the card reader prior to shutdown.

Everything else fine using RC5 833.

Attached:

Kextstat

initial insanely dsdt where brightness keys work but no sleep

DSDT you edited

Send me Output from my Z560.

Thx Again for your help,

Stewart Copeland rules

send_me_z560.zip

initial insanely dsdt where brightness keys work but no sleep

try it

dsdt.N_One.zip

You're using the original USB kext? or use USB roll back?

Use original kext

Stewart Copeland rules

WoW

Great

MaLd0n on the "pad" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaa8Yy5ul8I

I'm an old potbellied

but I have some techniques 01a.png