DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

Wake from sleep is not working....my computer goes to sleep just fine but never wakes up!!!

that you've said

I wonder what happens

the screen is black?

etc.

that you've said

I wonder what happens

the screen is black?

etc.

yes, yes...sorry MaldOn, i didn`t get you...when i power my computer after sleep, i hear the cpu fan running and my router lights up but the screen like you said is just black like on standby mode or something.

yes, yes...sorry MaldOn, i didn`t get you...when i power my computer after sleep, i hear the cpu fan running and my router lights up but the screen like you said is just black like on standby mode or something.

this problem happens in some cases

with Asus motherboards

I do not know a solution to this

I did some testing etc.

and can not resolve

Some users have resolved this way

p5gcmxusbwakeup.jpg

O.K. MaldOn....i get it now thx so much for everything. i`m not good at electronics, no idea what that illustration wants me to hack into, what a bummer!!!

what model of motherboard and chipset?

Ii`s a Dell Optiplex 780 Desktop Service Tag D3SKP4J

chipset

North Bridge Intel Eaglelake Q45

South Bridge Intel 82801JDO ICH10DO

send me a kextstat and ioreg

ioreg -fl

Sorry MaldOn!, Still Learning, I didn`t get THAT....Do what exactly?

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep SSDT[color="#FF0000"][b]-1[/b][/color]|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"SSDT[color="#FF0000"][b]-1[/b][/color]\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/SSDT[color="#FF0000"][b]-1[/b][/color].aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

SSDT

SSDT-1

SSDT-2

etc

Thx so much MaldOn for everything, but i have to admit that this is way over my head

and i`m so sorry if i`ve taken up so much of your time but nevertheless this really acts as a catalyst for me to start learning about DSDT. if you have any advice for me. your input is highly appreciated and thx so much once again for everything

Thx so much MaldOn for everything, but i have to admit that this is way over my head

and i`m so sorry if i`ve taken up so much of your time but nevertheless this really acts as a catalyst for me to start learning about DSDT. if you have any advice for me. your input is highly appreciated and thx so much once again for everything

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192518

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1280888

http://www.acpi.info/spec.htm

http://www.acpica.org/documentation/

Thanks again. I did create the folder and added to it the dsdt you sent me.

However when I run the Rtl2Mac program the ethernet works for a few minutes and then a panic happens ... please see the attachment...

Any suggestions ??? What Am I ding wrong ??

Please help .... Obrigado

create

post-737180-1305068734_thumb.jpg

Thanks again. I did create the folder and added to it the dsdt you sent me.

However when I run the Rtl2Mac program the ethernet works for a few minutes and then a panic happens ... please see the attachment...

Any suggestions ??? What Am I ding wrong ??

Please help .... Obrigado

remove AppleRTL8169EEthernet

Thank you ...

System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext

Done .... now i can not connect to the internet ... ethernet does not get ip address ... any idea ??

System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext