com.apple.configurelocalKDC

Genius blog

2 posts in this topic

I forgot the password to my very old account, so I made a new one

Here is the error report:

6/22/08 5:49:49 PM com.apple.launchctl.System[2] launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist

6/22/08 5:49:49 PM com.apple.launchd[1] (org.cups.cupsd) Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight

6/22/08 5:49:49 PM com.apple.launchd[1] (org.ntp.ntpd) Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight

6/22/08 5:49:58 PM com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.DumpPanic[44]) Exited with exit code: 1

6/22/08 5:49:59 PM com.apple.configureLocalKDC[48] sh: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy: No such file or directory

6/22/08 5:49:59 PM com.apple.configureLocalKDC[48] Error: configureLocalKDC cannot parse /var/db/dslocal/nodes/Default/config/KerberosKDC.plist

6/22/08 5:49:59 PM com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.configureLocalKDC[48]) Exited with exit code: 1

6/22/08 5:50:12 PM com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.UserEventAgent-LoginWindow[103]) Exited: Terminated

Everytime I try to download something, safari crashes on me. Same thing with firefox, it can handle normal tasks and everything. However it's really annoying because I can't download anything.

Any ideas?

Nobody knows? It's just safari and firefox, both crash if I download or try to view quicktime, youtube is fine though.

I can run lots of programs, everything is smooth, graphics is awesome with QE and CL but web is a pain.

On a side note, it likes to boot and display only the extended display on my monitor, tried the other port and it won't work. If i boot it with -v it works fine though. Not big problem, just a little annoying