Forum Game: Ban the user above you

~pcwiz

720 posts in this topic

booger_... is banned for banning me while i was away... lol and for claiming latin letters are english letters...

nirmalya: thanks, i just wish i had the chance to use it. I never got to finish the studies, because one semester had to be in India, and because I worked on same time i couldn't. But someday... and some of my friends think i only do this because i want to get me a bollywood bride... but oh well.

booger_sniffer5000 is banned for his "strange" thought process :D

@Superhai: Isn't it strange that you like bollywood (By the way whom do you want? Now that Aishwarya is already married and I'm eyeing on Rani,Konkona and Rimi :P , you may keep the rest) and I love Trance music :)

@SticMAN: Why do want to interact with bigdaddy's cousin? Besides, are you sure that they are cousins indeed, and not "something else" :D, I mean all these things are legal in the US. They may not like your intrusion between them :D

vbetts is banned for not making the ban personally...

nirmalya - I was never so big fan of Aishwarya, I always fancied Rani (which is from around where you come from?) her looks and her distinct voice. Also Rimi Sen is hot ;) I guess this will end in a fight? or what... lol. I also find trance cool and listened to it for early nineties, and by your nick you either has to be a devoted hindu or tranceman (or both?).

Booger is banned again, and again, and again, but for being a wuss this time. D:Having fun with this.Double, but right fast.

SticMAN is banned for having a quote in his sig claiming that Vista is anything but totally worthless :-P
And this guy, he's banned just for being an e-douche. :rolleyes:

booger_sniffer5000 is banned for not putting in enough effort to dicover the reasons (to ban vbetts) unknown to mankind so far. :D

@SticMAN: @Superhai: Yea, Rani Mukherjee is from Kolkata too, acting runs in their veins, her aunt is was an accomplished actress of the regional industry, and she herself is some sort of cousin to Kajol. The only bad apple is Tanisha, cant expect much from her except display of assets. Talking about Rani's voice, some like it some don't... :D My nick is my real name, yes I'm a Hindu, can't really say if I'm really devoted or not though :P AS far as love for trance goes, yes, I'm too devoted indeed. :D

@vbetts: Just being a flamer doesn't help, if you are not lucky it would get doused, eventually :D

booger_sniffer5000 is banned for not putting in enough effort to dicover the reasons (to ban vbetts) unknown to mankind so far. :D

@SticMAN: Yea, Rani Mukherjee is from Kolkata too, acting runs in their veins, her aunt is was an accomplished actress of the regional industry, and she herself is some sort of cousin to Kajol. The only bad apple is Tanisha, cant expect much from her except display of assets. Talking about Rani's voice, some like it some don't... :D My nick is my real name, yes I'm a Hindu, can't really say if I'm really devoted or not though :P AS far as love for trance goes, yes, I'm too devoted indeed. :D

@vbetts: Just being a flamer doesn't help, if you are not lucky it would get doused, eventually :D

Nirmalya is banned for building his own computer... kinda geeky... buy a mac :-P