... and the winner for MacMod of 2012 is ?...

PunkNugget

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, before I announce the grand prize winner I just wanted to say thank you for all that shared their sympathies with me on the death of my father in law. That was the reason for the lateness in announcing the winner sooner. Again, I appreciate everyones sympathies and patience during this time. As things need to continue moving forward, here are the WINNERS:

Coming in 3rd is:

Zanthros for - OLD SCHOOL RETRO - ($20.00 Newegg.com gift card)

Coming in 2nd is:

PunkNugget for - THE HACKINBEAST !!! - ($30.00 Newegg.com gift card)

and the GRAND PRIZE WINNER FOR MACMOD OF 2012 IS:

braindeadmac for - DEEP THOUGHT - ($50.00 Newegg.com gift card)

:yoji: :yoji: :yoji:

All of you guys did amazing and deserve the spotlight for what you accomplished; as everyone else does too for their MacMod postings !!!!

ALL WINNERS MUST MAKE SURE that they contact me within the next two weeks of my initial PM to them (as of today 01-14-13). If I do not hear back from those that won, I will have to pass on the winnings to the others that came in close to our total winning votes.

We look forward to a great New Year of MacMod of the Month winners. Keep it up guys and post your MacMod so you too can have your chance to win in 2013 !!! Thanks again to all who have participated and look forward to greater builds (as I have another one that I'm working on already - he, he...) :wink2:

PS - As I stated in the beginning, although I came in 2nd, I will take my winnings (since I'm the moderator of this part of the forum) and give it to the one I feel deserves and needs it more than myself. I have been honored by not only being one of the winners, but also being given the chance to be a part of making MacMod of the Month happen by being able to be one of Moderators here on Insanely Mac. Special shout-outs go to Ed and Alessandro17 for allowing me to be a part of this... B)

• Like 5

@Punknugget thanks for setting up the mod of the month page. i myself have enjoyed taking part in the project.

and seeing all the great builds on display. it helps get people chating to each other shearing ideas

look forward to seeing some great builds in 2013

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Although it has been a while since I havebeen here on the forums I would like to thank everyone here, especially those who voted for me. I could not have done it without the knowledge I gained here. As such I will be giving back as well. I will donate my winnings to further support this site. I have been to and am a member of many sites and I feel that this one has the most diverse and knowledgeable members. It feels like home.Someone is always willing to help if you are willing to learn. Thanks for the votes and I look forward to be supportive member of the site. Thanks again. :thanks_speechbubble: