After Dark Screen Saver

emm386

5 posts in this topic

This is my first xCode project on my new Mac. Its a clone of the Starry Night screen saver from After Dark 2.0. (I don't think you can copyright random colored pixels and yellow-pixel rectangles). Let me know if you download/enjoy!

This is my first xCode project on my new Mac. Its a clone of the Starry Night screen saver from After Dark 2.0. (I don't think you can copyright random colored pixels and yellow-pixel rectangles). Let me know if you download/enjoy!

Might help if I make the attachment. Had to zip, since *.saver files are actually folders (good 'ol OS X).

SkylineNight.saver.zip

• 1 year later...

Might help if I make the attachment. Had to zip, since *.saver files are actually folders (good 'ol OS X).

Thank you so much for revive this nostalgic gem! I was looking for this for years.

Now I kinda remember the original..., which is a bit different from your work. It had some rounded buildings that seems to be gas tanks? And some shooting stars there were...

I had Mac Classic II that was black and white. Starry Night was very soothing at that time.

Thank you again!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...